The Information Technology Department provides the highest quality technology-based services to every office and service of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes.
The goal of the Information Technology Department is to provide the highest quality technology-based services to every office and service of the Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes.
Through reliable and secure network infrastructure, unequalled customer support, and innovation, we work to provide economical, efficient, secure, and flexible information technology products and services.
To meet this mission, we focus on the following areas:
- Keep on top of current and future technology to ensure our programs always have the appropriate tools available to perform their work
- Constant communication with our Tribes employees to improve our services
- Development of a professional staff that exemplifies leadership qualities
- Leadership for strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology
- Manage the storage, security, and integrity of electronic data while insuring appropriate access
- Provide and maintain a robust, reliable, and secure technology infrastructure
- Ensure fast and reliable access to all information systems
Forms and Files
No items found.