Social Services strives to promote family unity with economic and social stability & help preserve the family unit while providing guidance toward self sufficiency.
The Social Service Department administers the General Assistance Program, the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP), the Food Vouchers Program, and the Individual Indian Money (IIM) Supervised Accounts Program. Services are provided to tribal residents who reside in tribal jurisdiction. These programs strive to promote family unity through economic and social stability and help preserve and maintain the family unit while providing guidance toward self-sufficiency.
Social Services Contacts
General Assistance Caseworker
Supervised IIM Accounts Caseworker
Child Protective Service (CPS)/ Adult Protective Services (APS) Caseworker
Tribal Family Advocate & Prevention Social Worker
Foster Care Worker
Family Violence Advocate
Social Services Coordinator
Social Services Service Area
Below is a complete list of counties and communities that make up the service area for Social Services. Please refer to this when determining eligibility for any Social Services programs.
- Beckham: Canute, Elk City, Eric, and Sayre
- Blaine: Canton, Carlton, Eagle City, Geary, Greenfield, Hitchcock, Homestead, Hydro, Longdale, Okeene, Southard, and Watonga
- Canadian: Calumet, El Reno, Mustang, Piedmont, Union City, and Yukon
- Custer: Arapaho, Butler, Clinton, Custer City, Thomas, and Weatherford
- Dewey: Aledo, Burmah, Cestos, Fay, Huckmac, Leedey, Oakwood, Putnam, Rhea, Seiling, Taloga, Tran, and Vici
- Ellis: Arnett, Catesby, Fargo, Gage, Goodwin, Harmon, and Shattuck
- Kingfisher: Cashion, Dover, Hennessey, Kingfisher, Loyal, and Okarche
- Major: Ames, Bado, Cedar Springs, Chester, Cleo Spring, Dane, Fairview, Isabella, Meno, Orienta, Orion, Ringwood, and Drummond
- Roger Mills: Cheyenne, Hammon, Reydon, and Strong City
- Washita: Cloud Chief, Colony, Cordell, Corn, Cowden, Lake Valley, and Rocky
- Woodward: City of Woodward ONLY